The main goal of the Quality Management System, Environment, Health & Safety at work of the Company “Manifest Services”, which provides building cleaning services, is to create a basis for continuous improvement of the efficiency of its processes, always guided by the continuous satisfaction of the needs and expectations of its customers to the maximum extent possible, the proper and effective environmental management and the promotion of the health and safety of employees.
In this context, Manifest Services developed the Covid Shield management system based on the relevant certification scheme developed by TUV AUSTRIA HELLAS.
Stopping the transmission and spread of a virus and / or disease is now an integral part of the Company’s business planning. Proper planning and faithful implementation of measures and action plans contribute to a comprehensive mechanism to ensure Public Health. Cleaning and disinfection are no longer a cultural choice but a necessity. Small failures are not allowed but constant compliance, vigilance and review across the whole range of activities whether they are direct (service provision) or indirect (corporate operations and activities).
It is maintained and expanded throughout the operation of the Company (working days and hours, overtime work, work on holidays, etc.)
For the implementation of the above, the Management continuously supports and applies the basic principles and rules that govern the Covid Shield Management System. For this purpose it has all the material and intangible resources that are necessary to achieve the goals of the System.
The basic principles as expressed through the Covid Shield management system are:
- Compliance with laws and regulations and other requirements prepared by the National Health Organization or other involved authority. It has installed a monitoring mechanism which immediately activates changes and communicates them throughout the Company.
- Adherence to agreements and commitments to customers, in order to increase their sense of security and satisfaction.
- Constructive cooperation with all suppliers/ partners.
- Promoting communication and information of stakeholders in a spirit of honesty and mutual respect.
- In this direction, all the communication channels offered by marketing & technology are utilized to communicate, among others, the successful level of compliance with the requirements of the certification scheme.
- The continuous information, training and encouragement of the staff for their active participation, on an individual and group level, in their psychological support and overall in the continuous improvement of the working environment.
- Respect for personal data and health information of customers, partners and employees. In this direction specific instructions are given for the protection of the dignity of people who may be carriers, patients or be considered a possible / suspected case.
- The establishment of objectives and measurable indicators that document the commitment of the Management to the objectives of the certification scheme but also show its effectiveness. These indicators relate to number of training programs, information campaigns, staff training hours, customer satisfaction, number of cases, and compliance with organizational and technical measures. Their monitoring in combination with the corrective actions taken, promote the continuous improvement which is a fundamental business value of Manifest Services.
The principles of the Certification Scheme, as well as its objective aims and objectives, are reviewed at regular intervals by the Company’s Management in order to adapt to new needs and developments, legislative and regulatory requirements and to achieve the goal of stopping transmission and dispersion. Viruses and diseases in this very small but at the same time very large. What belongs to us as Manifest Services.
Through the continuous reviews of the above, the Management is in a constant search for the identification of both human and material needs. Management is committed to providing the necessary resources to meet the needs, as they arise and are shaped by the existing situations, to the maximum of its capabilities.
All departments of the Company “Manifest Services” have the responsibility to respond, assimilate and implement the procedures, instructions, action plans, training programs related to the management system of the certification scheme.
The Covid Shield Team has incorporated issues related to Negative Behaviors & Social Stigma into all training programs and announcements. For this purpose, a relevant directive has been prepared which communicates to the staff through announcements, e-mail, training, etc. The Company makes it clear that negative behaviors related to the occurrence of the disease are not acceptable and are a serious reason to investigate the solution of any cooperation.
It is also the responsibility of the Management of the Company “Manifest Services” to ensure that the Covid Shield Policy is available to any interested party, notified, understood and applicable by all the human resources of the Company and its associates, with the ultimate goal of continuous, steady growth of its business activity, with an unwavering commitment to its principles and the constant offer to its customers of excellent quality services.
CEO & Founder